Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTHERN ATLANTIC RIDGE.
Dream-Journey from last night. Kindly note that the environment I found myself in was "not of this world". I was contacted by an unknown young man, who identified himself as being my friend, L's son. He bore no resemblance to L's son - who crossed over several years ago. He was shorter and heavier, with med. brown hair and light amber eyes, wearing a safari jacket. Around 30 years of age. He told me he was investigating a murder in the Pac. NW, and needed my help. So, I was "transported" to his location, in the Pacific NW. While meeting with him, I received a "telephone call" (note; direct spiritual contact, it's how the brain perceives it) from Q, L's other son, telling me that a 9 mag EQ had just hit the NORTHERN Atlantic Ridge. He wondered what the effect might be on CUBA. Per my notes, in my journal kept next to the bed. I, then, rec'd a "dream call" from another contact Tom, who asked me what I could tell him about the monster squake that just hit - Atlantic. I could tell him nothing at this point. There was more to this dream-journey, with lots of specific details, but I will leave that out as it is not relevant to this category, Earth/Changes. Note: I received an email alert this morning, indicating that a BIG quake had - indeed - struck out at the Atlantic Ridge, but the SOUTHERN RIDGE, not Northern as in last night's dream journey. The mag was not a 9, but a 7 plus.