Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Skating and Remote Viewing
Dream 1 - This dream happened at an outdoor, roof-covered ice rink in a wooded area. The trees did not have any leaves on them. Three skaters (including myself) were skating around the ice rink circle and the odd thing is that we were really overemphasizing our arm movements (the movements were very abrupt and jerky--not graceful at all). We stayed grounded and never did any jumps or twirls. There were others at the rink skating but they didn't seem to notice our odd behavior. At some point in the dream I had a sensation of moving from a lower position to a higher position (the feeling you have when you are moving in an elevator.) Dream 2 - I have the feeling that I am at some type of educational institution. I was explaining to a woman that I was involved in a remote viewing project and in in order to be successful I needed better technology. She seemed interested and said that she would see what she could do for me. I then went to the second level of a building on this "campus" to a dining room with the tables already set up for dining. There were windows the whole way around the room. You could see the woods and the trees had bright green leaves on them. There was a deck outside also set up for dining. I asked if I could go out there. I joined a table that had three guys seated at it (they were in their 20s and they seemed to be involved in the sciences) and we started to talk about remote viewing targets. I got up after this dream and wrote everything down that I could remember. I was lucid and I remember telling myself remember all of this so you can document it for Project August.