Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle at Costco
Most of my dreams are just muddle and rehash of daily activity, but once and a while I get something that"s got some adventure and plot to it. Last night, I dreamed I was with a few people, dressed in ordinary clothing, but with guns of various sorts — mostly shotguns. We were in what appeared to be a massive Costco-like building with stairwells and entrances and high fences around it. In the dream we were being tracked by similarly dressed people also with guns, but who one of the people in my dream called "Russians." The person said they didn"t really want to kill us as individuals per se (in other words it "wasn"t personal"), but they just wanted the building, the space we were in. We were defending it, but it seemed a larger territory was at issue. Chances were, though, that they would kill us as they took the building. I remember making it to the roof (it was a bright and sunny day, blue sky, but cold, and we were wearing jackets) and waiting with others (they seemed like friends) for these other people to find us and we were hoping to surrender. At one point in the dream I threw (or maybe dropped) my wallet down a long stairwell, and then keep thinking I needed to go to the bottom to get it back, but couldn"t because we were running and hiding in the building. I was glad to wake up.