Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnotist and Daughter
I just woke up from the craziest dream and decided to document it here because it happened just as I woke up. First, I was at some conference and I was looking for someone that was of high regard from the NGH of which I am a member(National Guild of Hypnotist). I found the person I was looking for and they were in a clear box and it looked like they were sleeping. (More dream here but this is all that's relevant now)

Then there were some neighbor kids at my house and they were all playing in my daughters' room. I am in my room right next door cleaning when I hear my daughter crying hysterically. I go running next door and I see her cuddled up in the corner of the room crying with her big sister right next to her looking at a screen where the bigger neighbor kids have put on a horribly scary movie/game (a shoot em' up kind of game-the kids are holding remote controls even though we don't have games at our house in real life). I yell at them to turn it off and tell them that they are never to do that in my house ever again. I turn it off and go running to my daughter and I wake up. In real life...I wake up with my heart racing and hear my daughter crying hysterically and I go running to her and she is curled up in a ball in the bed having a nightmare. I wake her from her nightmare.

After getting her back to sleep, I decide to come to DreamBase to log that part of my dream, I had to go to my inbox to get my password that I couldn't remember in my still-dreamy state when my inbox message is from the NGH with a message that states "Dear Guild member,
We were notified this morning that one of our profession's pioneers, ******, passed away...