Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aug 2014 - A teabag, a van, and stuff in water
20140420 -- 5:50 AM DST 17:40 LST

August 2014 Project

These are more like images of remote viewing than dreams. When I went to bed intending to dream of August 2014, I kept getting an image of 'August 1914,' and had a sensation of having to force the focus back to August 2014. I think 'August 1914' was the name of a book about the start of World War I. Rightly or wrongly, 'August 2014' has the same flavor and texture as a turning point of history. We'll see how that works out!

1. Teabag hanging from a twig in the foreground. The twig has buds on the end, but no leaves. In the background is dark earth on a hillside. It is daylight. Sky is grey.

2. There is a van, maybe a minivan, with its front pressing up against a wall diagonally. It is not parked, but also not wrecked. It may have right-hand drive, like cars in England. What sort of van? Not a Ford Van, not a Chrysler Van, but a Prestwick Van. Prestwick might not be the manufacturer, maybe owner or location. Daylight again. Viewed from 10 feet above the scene.

3. Belongings bobbing in water, lots of small objects up to 1 foot across, but no dressers, cars, or large things. A person stands on a grassy area, looking at them. The water may or may not be moving. Daylight, grey sky.

Comments:
I can ask questions about the images, at least for a while. They are interactive in a limited way for about 12 hours after I see them. I don't always get an answer to my questions. Right or wrong, that's how this type of image works. Following is additional information from questions that was not part of the initial image itself.

1. It is unclear whether the dark earth in the background is burned ground or plowed dark soil. The teabag appears to be unused, dry. It has landed on the twig out of randomness, no one put it there.
2. The viewpoint of this image is about 10 feet above, looking down, consistent with dreaming perspective. The viewer may be looking down at the van over top of the wall that the front of the van is pressing on. The wall may be light colored, possibly a concrete block wall. The van and the wall appear to be dry. No other information available about the ground/street or other surroundings.
3. The image appears to move for a half-second, freezes for a half-second, then repeats. The water may be moving very fast. It may not be a river because I can't see the other side. The person on the grassy area is facing away from me, but appears to be a white woman with dark shoulder-length hair, dark pants and a dark windbreaker. Her hands are in the windbreaker pockets. She is shocked/surprised/just there, but has not had time to be distressed and/or is not grieving. There is also a deciduous tree nearby (only one) that has dark bark but no leaves. It is in its winter/dormant mode (leaves gone naturally, not torn off by wind. It is a living tree). In August, maybe this is in the Southern Hemisphere, like New Zealand, but no information available to confirm that.