Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Hospital, "Ricki" with an "I," and the number 21
My husband and I are in a hotel room-I have no idea where. He had a makeshift desk so that he could do his lessons. We find ourselves picking up a new desk that was government issued on the side of the road on the base. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">Chris gets a new desk from government for his room. He"s really excited. We hook it up to Pull it on a trailer of some sort. As we are doing so, we get stopped for an inspection of the contents and some [profanity] that has a badge that looks like a Clear coat of armor with red and blue stripe bordering it. 2 stripes. It also had his name on it&hellip;He was a real tool and told me and kids to move onto our property and off the road . He wore glasses and was looking over the top of them. We moved to the side of the road while he inspected things. Waiting. All of a sudden, my next door neighbor was there asking questions. I show her a picture of a mental hospital
This woman (a wife of some high ranking official) told me that she was going to be wearing black spandex pants and a ball cap. I ask the name of the [profanity] that was inspecting the trailer and treated us with no respect and I write it down ???? While we are waiting we hear that this person named Ricky had a dream that we should hear about. I thought that Ricky was a boy, but there was this girly looking pink and white/black tiger print bag lying on the ground. When I finally get to meet Ricki she is a girl. Ricki with an I. She is telling me her dream. I am writing it down and all the details&hellip;Something about hidden museums and hiding secrets I write down the number 21. I ask Ricki how old she is and she doesn"t say but I write down the number "21" again.I know that I am supposed to remember all of these things that I wrote down but the only thing I remember is the number 21.