Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black and White Cult and the UFO's
Last year (Nov. 16, 2013) I had a series of UFO dreams, this one being the first. I dreamt I was a researcher/reporter traveling with a male partner, looking for imformation about the scientific reasoning behind spiritual phenomena. We came to this "cult" complex situated at the top of a gently sloping hill that led down to a long lake. In real life I live in a lake land area, much of the land I see are hills and glacier lakes, and this landscape was very similar, though it felt more grandious. The complex was comprised of several camp-like buildings, made of wood, a little run down, and lots of open screened in area. The place looked old and specifically made to watch the skies.
Me and my writing partner were welcomed in very kindly. The cult's beliefs were based on the concept of black and white. They believed in the black and white but not in good and evil. They believe both sides of black and white had it's merrits and valued the idea of darkness and light, you can't have one without the other. The people wore outfits of either black or white. Men wore black, women wore white. They were long robes and long triangle shaped hats with a flat top. Women and men slept in seperate areas but were equals. My writing partner and I were led to seperate living areas and instructed to quickly drop our things because night was coming and we needed to go outside.
They told us that every night everyone went outside to watch for the lights. Our guide led us down the long sloping grassy hill to the lake where everyone was standing on docks looking up at the sky. We watched the skies for several minutes, it was filled with very bright stars, more than I had ever seen in real life. There were several particularly bright dots that I asked my guide about. I asked if they were a planet and he said "Just watch." I looked back at the sky and those bright spots began to move slowly, then quickly, and then they were zooming across the sky in zigzag patterns. I knew that planes couldn't manuver that way and got so incredibly excited that I was finally seeing what I thought was a UFO. I woke up after that.