Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vitamins and Tornado Clouds in August?
(NW Arkansas) My family is outside gardening. My husband has no shirt on because it is so hot and he is working hard digging in the ground. We all have hats on to keep us out of the hot sun, when my husband comes up to me holding his shovel and tells me that I need to go ahead and place that vitacost order so that we have them when we need them. (I Don't remember what vitamin it was).

Outside looking at clouds keep making swirls. I yell at dad to come inside and he tells me that even though the clouds are swirling and look like they are about to form tornados that they are too low and aren't tornado clouds. I don't agree with him and am watching what I think are tornados swirl all around in the lower horizon of the sky (like when a storm is brewing). The skies were blue, the sun is out, and it doesn't look like rain at all but there are these huge weird looking clouds that are whitish clouds full of brown plumes that looked kind of like a puff of dirt swirling and heading towards us but it wasn't dirt because it was in the sky. I look up and see a huge one coming right for us and I am yelling at my dad to take cover. Then I wake up.