Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving, teaching, sailing
I had a very hard time remembering this dream, some things I wrote down but can't grasp now what exactly they meant. This is the best of my memory: The first one I was driving down a road at night, it was really dark. There were ominous people on the side of the road and I could tell they were waiting for my car to break down or get stuck. The road had a lot of bumps/ potholes, and road construction. At one point I realized I was going down the wrong way on a one way street and had to whip a U-turn in order to get away. I was the only car driving though. I recall looking at my health insurance card and thinking the coverage wouldn't be enough if something were to happen. The dream changes and has something to do with a teacher who quit and me as some sort of student who dropped out of school. The third part of the dream I remember more clearly. I was on vacation with my friends/ coworkers Paul and Amber and my boyfriend. Paul is an overly helpful type and he kept trying to help the crew on the cruise ship by helping haul up life boats. He not being trained did it wrong and fell over but said it was fine cause we had an excursion on shore so we all got off, but the cruise ship kept sailing on we got a ride on a speed boat back to the cruise ship and got on. It was apparent that the cruise ship was haunted as well. The ship was going through a canal of some sort and kept getting too close to the left wall and ended up crashing/ sinking. Then I woke up.