Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whales, family and work.
In the dream my brother was in the hospital, he wasn't my real brother, but a larger guy with glasses, dark hair, and a beard. He said his friend was coming to visit him and looked identical to him. I was walking down the hallway and a woman came up to me a bit hysterical she said "I'm so sorry, I just went into that room (my brothers I'm waiting for my son and he looks just like him, I should have just waited, but I thought he might already be here." She explained she was so upset because it made her think about what if it really was her son in the hospital. The dream transitioned to a house and I was swimming in a pond/lake of some sort with a huge whale, and the whale would follow me around, but there were certain areas the whale couldn't get to. The edges where made of ice, but they weren't cold the water was fine, and I was fine underwater for a while. Then my dad and sister were there and we were out of the pool I was playing in the sand of some sort. We had all been talking and I was going to tell a story, my mom and dad kept telling me to do chores while I was telling them the story and I'd pick up the stuff they pointed at but would lose my train of thought and was getting frustrated. My dad said he didn't have all day so I needed to continue with my story already I yelled at them and said they didn't care what I had to say and I'd have been able to speak clearly if they weren't constantly telling me to do things while I was talking. I stormed off, but my mom followed me. I was going to tell her off, but she somehow said something that made me pause she indicated that there was an opening at her work and pointed at a calendar. My friend Krista was looking for a hygienist job and my mom works at a dental office. Then I woke up.