Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Vaccinate or not to...
Observed a family driving a jeep in a warm tropical climate. The driver was a young man who just received a very large noticeable vaccination that looked like an old fashioned smallpox vaccine only this was reddened, swollen, draining. He was falling asleep at the wheel like he was sick from the vaccine and could not stay conscious. A woman next to him took the steering wheel as they came upon military guards at a checkpoint. It 'felt' like a quarantined area. The people spoke mostly Spanish and some English. The guards were distracted by something on TV in the guard house, so the woman was deftly able to drive the jeep through the checkpoint unnoticed.
The illness spread by this family driving through countries.
Next, I saw a woman I know who lives in Idaho. We used to show our dogs together. Her new dog was a new breed named "Banyon" dog. I asked her the origin of the breed, "Oh, it is derived from the Alaskan Malamute". The sense I received from this was that outbreaks were reported either in Idaho/Northwest or as far north as Alaska. So the vector/transmission could be from airplane exposure. (air transmission) versus/or addition to border crossing. Either way.
Smallpox? Something similar but hybrid/mutated strain. The woman I was speaking with who owned the dog has association with Washington DC; so y associative impression was that news, orders, proclamations will emanate from that location not CDC in Atlanta- (marshal law-quarantine?)