Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roller Coaster
This was my second dream in the same night. My baby had woken me up in the middle of the night and we were up for a few hours and then went back to sleep from 7-8 and it was during this time that I had the following dream:

On a roller coaster ride. We are finished and I get off on the right side of the ride. We go on it again and but we wind up on a different side of the tracks and so we have to get out of the seat, walk in front of the seats on the platform. I was going to continue walking but there is water on the platform and I am unsure how to get from the left to the right side. I wind up jumping into the water like a water slide and going down through the doors. I forget my camera and I go up to the booth to ask the woman and it is a different woman than before. She asks me if this is it and I say no, this one is white. She replies that it isn't white it's pink. My camera is silver. She doesn't have another one back there but writes down my name and number so that she can have the other lady give me a call. She allows me to look around and I can't find it but I do find another one on the flat platform in front of the seats but it is a different color- dark blue. I turn it in.

I am outside. Susan again and we are crying together again. She is talking about adoption and as we are crying together somehow I feel that she had tried to adopt and it didn't work out but I don't know why she is crying for sure. I don't know why I am crying other than I feel complete empathy for her. There is conversation about a little girl but I don't know what. I am telling her about all the dreams that I have had about her and how they have all been manifesting. We are on some nature walk together and things are manifesting as we are walking together. An old man falls, something about a little girl again, a song starts playing, and many other things. That's all I can remember.