Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funnel Clouds in Alberta
(NOTE: this dream moved by Eagle1 to Proj August. The original dream was posted on 20140505 from dreamer name 'Neil')... Had an interesting dream last night , maybe one of those downloads people are experiencing from time to time. In the dream i was cooking some food for a small group of kids in a kitchen , i looked out the window that i think pointed to the north west and saw one of those menacing dark funnel clouds coming our direction from a mountain range 10 or 20 miles away , the landscape reminded me of Alberta or Montana foothills country , any i stepped outside to have a closer look at it all and i see this huge , i mean really huge mountain size being on top off one of the mountain peaks looking down at us my first thought in the dream , was this one of the Hopi beings that sit on the poles and control the dragon lines of the earth? then i look and this being is a cross between a dog and what could pass as a gargoyle straight out of a comic book sci- fi story , so in the dream i am doing a wtf moment when the being turns into a 3-d arch type taro card with way to many symbols appearing as i started to focus it all , some of the most fascinating stuff i have ever encountered , if i focused on one part of the display it would pull me in and open up like a labyrinth and i was gone , then i would find myself viewing the whole scene again from my original spot in front of the house and multiple cards would flash in front of me literal in rapid fire , way to fast for my eyes to comprehend it all , then i thought 'oh this one looks like an updated version of the 6 of wands or cups?" and the deck quit moving so i started to focus on a symbol that looked like a stone door with multiple geometric symbols on it that i have never seen before , some of the crop circles come to mind but it was just so fast i cannot be sure.. then wham the door opens and i am drawn inside to another chamber that i can only conclude is an interactive library , the instant i looked at something it opened up to another room or area , this went on so fast i could not tell how many areas i managed to peek into , then i woke up from it all , I tell you what i feel very very small