Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half-Life
Half-Life

May 9/10, 2014 - No emotion attached

I am looking at the exterior entrance to a concrete facility. The concealed door and a part of the road by the door is painted a faded red colour. There are concrete asymmetrical arches above the door.

Next scene - there are cots and lockers in a small concrete room that feels like it is underground. I am shown two bars, like on a bar graph. One is half red and half grey and the other is half yellow and half grey. They have something to do with 'half life'. Two men in military uniform are sitting on the cots talking. One of them is Dennis Quaid. The feeling is that they are concerned with the loss of their kid's lives. Two boys (I would say about 5 or 6 years old) are playing with a soccer ball. One is wearing a red shirt and the other is wearing a pale blue shirt, both with shorts and sneakers. There is a ref's black and white jersey hanging on a hanger on a locker door.

In scene three there is a mother entity present. She has shoulder length brown hair and is dressed in a blue shirt and jeans. She is watching the boys play with the soccer ball on the concrete driveway. This part is more felt than seen.

I am then shown a map of two countries. The shape is much like an ice cream cone with a BIG scoop of ice cream squished into a more oval shape on the top of the cone; more ice cream than cone; more ice cream to the right. The ice cream is one country and the cone is another. I'm only using the ice cream cone as a visual example. It has nothing to do with the dream.

Next, I am given/shown (not clear) a purchase bill for 566 (five, six, six) ($566.00 or $5.66??).