Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Virginia Tech Shooting
I was driving an unfamiliar road and was passing a huge piece of property that I knew had to be a university campus even though there wasn't a posted sign stating it. The property was bordered by this very large dark organgish/red pumpkins. I passed a very small hatch back type car and a man was trying to load two pumpkins into his car. One of them fit but he struggled with loading the second. I continued driving passed, but at the next stop light the car had pulled up beside me. I was angry that he had taken property that wasn't his and got out of the car to write down his license plate. As I stood at the back of his car pen and paper in hand, the man got out of his car and I started telling him that I was going to turn him in for what he did. He walked up to me without saying a word. He pointed a pistol directly in front of my face and before I could say another word the gun went off. Everything went black and I felt my body fall to the ground and remember thinking to myself "I'm dead" and how stupid I was to just approach someone like that and who were going to take care of my children. That was the end of my dream. Later that very afternoon after being at work all day, I heard a news report of a shooting at Virginia Tech (colors are reddish orange "dark pumpkins")where a campus police officer had pulled someone over who was then shot and killed. The shooter was found later on campus grounds and he had taken his own life (I believe the first pumpkin was the officer and the second that he struggled to put in the car was his suicide). And of course, I represented the officer in the dream. Still gives me chill bumps when I think about this dream and the events that happened the very day I dreamt it.