Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams from 5/13/14
1:30-2:20 cant Rememeber yet. Seems familiar dreamscape but mind goes blank aside from that.
2:30-4:30

●I went to a field. I was looking for a certian male and or tombstone. I had lost him in the graveyars type area. I wanted to go running...
Running. Seperated into male dominant fenale dominant area in a big Big facility. I was running. Got attention on the male side. Ran in a square around the perimeter. The guys around were playing basketball and coached. When I ran through the womans side
Wanted to play inside their "outside play area" but needed one male to one female and there was already 1 couple so I wanted to but didn't go.
Went to a different regular outside to a hammock. Something shooting at the sky. Sa plot area. O seperated with the oth w another gifted girl like me. maybeni saw that she also had wings? i remeber thinking of my friend Elie while I was in this little shack. I found her or she appeared closeby.

● A monster like thing was following a group of us. Trying to stop us from using our
Powers. People were showing thwir superpowers?

● 7planets.
Visited another planet. Each planet housed a different huge tv show. There were planitary explorers. I was one. I saw the plantes from universal view, and them saw them zoom into planitart terain.

●New backround. I knew it. Xmen, disney world or universal studio. Something used pn a.show. Guy at desk. He was an assistant was doing his work. Finishing for the day. Writing stuff down on wallpad, and using computer. He was kinda like felix the talking cat,or garfield. . . Talking animal.

The human ceo came out and the animql was supposed to let him leave for the day and the mean mean killed him by stanbing him in the stomach and threw him or the window after stabbing him. He felt he could save money every day using a new clone to work for him and then dospose of them after. He didn't have to play them wages or anything. He then got into his cruella Deville white car and drove. He didn't know he did not succede in killing the cat. Cat got into his own car to follow him. I somehow was on the hood of the ceo's car.. I was trying to get the drivers door closed because I was some kinda. assiatant? It was a good 40% of the dream I was trying to close the door w my foot. I kept leaning amd reaching as I was attached by a rope. They were attached around door to door.. People kept complimenting me for getting this door closed.
Like they have never seen anything like it. He found out news crews were comming, he was a concided man. When he stopped they were not recording via camera. It was a a manually written news story. I told them who the guy reallt was, and that he was rotten from the inside out. Bohiemian rhapsody is playing in my head like a cd as I wrote the last paragraph of this dream.

5:10- 7:45

Went to a party at a frind of a friends house.
SAMANTHa was there. We left to go to a . friends house to hang out. the driver wanted to hold my hand, it was easier when I was in the back seat, bit there was already a person sitting there. I sat on his lap, he was excited about it. It was uncomfortable.
We went to friends house. After a while we wanted to leave. Samantha (nickmamed sam) and I were borrowing my friend josh's suv. We were supposed to race someone. I reasoned out that since I own a suv im already good and knowing how they handle.
We stop somewhere as the dream shifts, I want to say its a castle? But im not sure nor can I remember.

When I leave the castle pit stop,, I start driving home on I-80 twoards sacramento. I remember in dreamtime when driving west on 80 seeing one slab of asphalt lifted 10-12 ft in the air, as if huge tree trunks grew under it. I was not 80 east passing through Dixon. The slow lane started lifting up getting higher and higher. It spread the middle lane, the fast lane was the only one still driveable. The split of the concreat then opened to where my car was. The ground opened up under me. I saw what looked like red orange lava.

I then woke up at my parents house. l was dazed and confused. I saw my dad while he explained stuff I didn't understand to mewent to apartment coplex. I was looking for some room, accidently went into someones home thinking it was seperate apartments. I snuck out before they knew I was there. Woman of house met me to talk.