Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
370 flight
I was listining on Coast to Coast and I thought I would submit a set of dreams I had on flight 370.
In the first three days after the flight 370 went missing I had the same dream where I was talking to a girl named Zin (maybe 14 of 15 Years old). She told me the plane landed on an old broke up runway, the cracks were filled with sand. She could smell the ocean as she was removed from the plane. Everyone was dead and they were put in an old cement army bunker. The walls were very thick and old. The huge steel door was very rusty. When they were removing the bodies she seen the piolt shot and added to the pile of passengers she could not move but could see. The 13 men had military uniforms on with hats with a gold eagle and a shield with red green white and black. They talked about hitting the Iran nuclar plant with the plane and blaming it on them. She talked to me in my dreams for three nights and then went quiet. She was very scared and could not move because of dead bodies piled on top of her and the smell was very bad. She said the plane went up and everyone passed out then the plane turned to the right and landed on what looked like an old military base about an hour after turning. Also that there was another big plane flying very close right off the left wing until they turned and that plane went west while they went east. The place they landed looked very old to her and overgrown. She said she could see the ocean on all sides.