Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
parking lot Tokyo China
was driving around with friends, and was going to go to a show of some sort, and the was a big parking lot, and was with some very old co worker ended up on tv, she had a twin, she mention she was looking for work and she could could go anywhere between, japan and china. we were making arrangement to do something after a show, and it was we could see the bunkers in Tokyo.

I thought that I didn't want to go to Tokyo.

Then there was a problem with my car and something had to fix it but we had to get to it from different angles but it was sensitive as if we couldn't get access to it. it was in the parking lot, so everyone went different ways, to watch the car to fix it or to move it. I then saw caroline manzo and she lead me to where there were her italian family cooking, and there food was separated into plates and labels for 1st and 2nd. then there was her family getting onto motorbikes( but not really) and going along this road, there was a dog and I could see the males of the manzo family trying to pin this dog in, they look like there were being rough with the dog but after some time they fence in the dog. only because they were concern for the dog as if it could get hit if it was on the road and we continue on the road,