Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shackelly Road - Old dream proved totally true
Now this is TRULY amazing!! My ex fiance took me up to his parents for the first time about 6 years ago. I had never been there and knew NOTHING about the place. The place is located on Indian Reservation Land way the hell and gone, out in the country. It's about 30-40mins outside of Merritt BC. My ex's mother and stepfather (who is native Indian) live there. He inherited the house through the Indian band from his family, along with some land.

We arrived for a 3 or 4 day stay. The day after we arrived I was exhausted as we had been biking and hiking and swimming in Petit (they say Peety up there)Creek. I went into the little room his parents had set up for us and laid down for a nap and everyone else took off to go do something else. It is a 2 bedroom house with 1 washroom and a wood burning stove and it's very old, like a cabin almost.

It was very hot and I laid down and passed right out into a deep sleep. In my dream, I was there in the house and there were some young boys in the house and something was very wrong. Then a tall Indian man came to me in the hall and he had long straight black hair. It was very long, way down his back. He was very upset and there was a feeling of panic and I asked him how he got in. I kept thinking that we had to get out of there somehow. He took me to the front door and someone was trying to get in and again I asked him how he managed to get into the house as I never saw him come in. He never answered but took me to the back door and people were trying to break in somehow through the back door. There were Native Indians in RCMP or polie uniforms and one was a lady. Finally, the officers banging on the doors managed to get in and I felt sheer panic. They took him somehow and I was trying get away and woke up in a terrible sweat.

Well I woke up and then I could hear my ex's parents and him in the living room and kitchen so I got up and went into the living area. I got a coffee and didn't say anything for a while. I then mentioned that while they were gone I had the most vivid and incredible dream. I told them the dream and as I began to talk the room fell silent. Their eyes got bigger and bigger as I went on and my ex's stepfather went very pale and grey in the face.

My ex's mom then said I had dreamed of Uncle Joe. He had owned the house before, years ago. He looked exactly how I described. No one else around there looked like that with all that hair almost down to the waist. They then said what I had dreamed is exactly what had happened years ago there. The authorities had come to take him away and they could not get him to come out. They had also sent officers who were natives to try and get him to come out. They got the door open and they took him away and locked him up and he died in the loony bin. I think he still feels betrayed. Betrayed was what I was getting from him. Also I was told that my ex's stepfathers brothers and such were there in the house when that happened. Those were the young boys I saw. Those young boys are now in their 50's. My ex's mom Louise also made one creepy comment: The bedroom I was sleeping in was the old part of the house. The other bedroom (hers and her husband's) and the den were new additions. Maybe that made the difference??

This dream was 110% accurate. I almost fainted. That night we were sitting out back around the fire in the backyard and my ex (who was really scared and freaked about my dream) were mentioning it to a friend of his who came to visit and as soon as I finished the story the back door just slammed itself shut! We all jumped and laughed and our friend Mike hollered out "Goodnight Uncle Joe!"

PS My ex told me best not to talk about it again. He's still freaked by it I think. Here is a picture I took in that bedroom.