Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Girl
I have dreamt of every one of my children before having them. Sometimes years before having them. In fact, this is a trait passed down to me by my mother and her mother. There are NO secrets in my family. I had this dream March 5th.

I came to with my husband yelling at me. We had recently separated and he was clearly not handling it well. I was unable to make out what he was so angry about at first, and then he made it clear to me that I was abandoning our baby. I was confused. Each of my boys were well taken care of. In fact, they were lined up in my bed sleeping next to me. After explaining this, my husband grew even more enraged asking me about "Our little girl". Startled, I asked what he was talking about. We did not have a little girl. He showed me a mental image of a little girl while cursing me and calling me everything but a child of God. When I saw her, I instantly knew that I DID in fact have a little girl. I was horrified that I had been neglecting her. I couldn't even remember her name or when she had eaten last!

I woke up around 3am in a panic and shot out of bed to take care of her. I had made it halfway down the hall towards my living room when it dawned on me that it had only been a dream. There was no starving infant in the other room. I got a glass of water and climbed back in bed.

A few days later, I bought a pregnancy test. As it turns out, I am pregnant! I have not found out the gender of the baby, but I am assuming it is the baby girl I have always wanted.