Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fart Paper
It took me a little while to decide whether or not this dream was worth sharing. I woke up from it around 4:00am laughing. I prepped myself to dream of "Important Events in August 2014" and THIS is what I got. Perhaps I am doing something wrong...

In this dream I had decided to visit the National Dream Center for myself. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a resort! It was being built from the inside out, but I hardly noticed the construction being done because it was filled with some of the most interesting art and sculptures I have ever seen.

Making my way in, I noticed a restaurant that I was unfamiliar with. I took a mental note as I passed it and decided I would try it out later when I was done exploring. It is nice to try new things.

I made my way to the heart of the center, and to my surprise, it was a maze full of perfectly trimmed hedges, exotic flowers, and strange and beautiful sculptures. But you did not walk this maze, you swam it. It was filled with the most beautiful and clear water I have ever seen. You could see every detail and crack in the pavement under the water. As I swam, I noticed some of the most beautiful and exotic fish swimming with me. I thought about how it was so peaceful and relaxing to see the fish, maybe that was the reason they were there.

I swam around just enjoying the scenery for some time before more and more people started coming into the maze. Soon the maze was FULL of people... and, of course, it would be at that exact moment that I would realize I was naked.
More embarrassed than I've EVER been, I pressed against the wall and made my way to a more quiet part of the maze. I saw a small platform with large, gorgeous table on it. The table looked as though it had been carved from hard wood. It was a bit long and rectangular. Interestingly enough, there was a small rectangular basin cut out of the middle filled with water. People were gathered around the table working hard (but not too hard). They smiled, laughed, and talked happily as they did paperwork. On one end of the table was a woman who was fun to watch. She would pass out and sleep on the job, then after a while she would pop up and scribble franticly on a piece of paper and pass it to the man at the other end. Each time she woke up and scribbled she would make a different expression. Sometimes happy, Sometimes sad, worried, ect. The man at the other end was always happy to get her papers. The workers on each side of the table were smiling and joking as they read and worked on their papers as well.

It felt like their happiness was rubbing off on me, but then someone stood up and said "(So-and-so) will be here any minute! Get the fart paper!" I wasn't sure I had heard that correctly. I have never heard of a "fart paper" but I was very amused by the idea. I crept in a bit closer to watch and saw a big, angry man stomp over the maze across a bridge I hadn't noticed before. He had a scowl on his face and didn't seem happy with anyone... it looked as though he was going to start yelling. Quickly and quietly, a piece of paper was passed around the table, everyone scribbled a little something on it, and the last person to have it stood up and put the paper into the basin. It began to dissolve and a green smoke filled the air. The mean man that had charged them immediately stopped, made a face, and turned around all but running the other way. Everyone at the table cheered and laughed. I thought this was hilarious too and laughed until my ribs hurt.

In most of my dreams, I do not know I am dreaming or have any control over what I do, but for whatever reason, I found this dream so amusing that I DID NOT want to forget it when I woke up, so I concocted a brilliant plan. I would write down what I wanted to remember and mail it to myself on a post card! Genius! I began writing down all the things I wanted to remember from the restaurant to the fish in the maze, then at the bottom of the card I wrote " DO NOT FORGET CLAVACUS AND THE FART PAPER!"

(I'm pretty sure the name was Clavacus... but perhaps it was something close to that...)

Satisfied with my card, I popped it into the mail and received it back within a few seconds, complete with a shiny silver post mark with the name of a place that sounded so weird, I wondered if it were even of this world. I didn't think about it long... I was busy flipping the card back and forth in my hands musing at it. I couldn't help but be entertained by the thought of what the mail man was thinking when he read the back of it.