Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack on Louisiana
I had this dream not long ago. It started out pleasant enough, I was gardening while my boys played in the back yard. Suddenly, I heard sirens. I looked in the sky and saw a hologram of an observatory in the NorthEast. Warnings were being blasted on a loudspeaker that everyone was to go inside and take shelter. Just moments later I saw a missle falling in the Southeast. I could see in my mind two places that were being hit. One was nearby at an overpass, and the other at Baton Rouge. I snatched my boys up and litterally THREW them into the house from the back door. I had justgotten my youngest in when I was thrown inside by a gust from the blast. I was in a great deal of pain having hit the marble counter in front of me, but my boys were huddled under a window across from me, so I crawled to them and covered them with my body. There was a bright flash of light, almost like lightening in the daytime... then just moments later there came a gradual hot, bright light. As it intensified, it got hotter and hotter. All I could do was hold the boys close to me. Seconds felt like hours and I just knew we were dying. I was waiting to die... but I was no longer hurting. I was just a little warm. Maybe I was already dead and didn't know it, or maybe we were somehow being protected.