Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Corruption/Scandal
I am in an office building/skyscraper. Suddenly I am picked up by a burly/strong man in a shirt and tie and carried into a large office (feels like a coporate office). As I am being picked up and carried away, I ask someone witnessing this to call the police. I am deposited in the office and there are two men in the office and the man that carried me is now posted outside the office door. I am seated at a conference table and the one man starts to ask me questions(he has dark hair, brown eyes and a fair complexion). I cannot make out the questions but I tell this person that this is BS. I feel a little afraid but more indignant. I get up to leave and as I open the door the man posted outside the door is still there so I take a ruler and poke him in the back several times to make him move but he wouldn't. I close the door and go back in the office. I then walk to the desk of the man who had questioned me. I start going through his desk and begin pulling and throwing files and envelopes all over the place (I notice that there isn't a computer on his desk or anywhere in the office--there are just paper files/records). The two men just let me do this and do not try to stop me. I know that I have some type of information that is important to them so that is why they are not hurting me or trying to stop me. As I am throwing the files and items around the office, I notice a couple of small envelopes which I place in my pant pocket while the two men are distracted by something. I do this because I want some type of proof of what is going on here. That is the end of the dream. I had two other dream snippets that I remember from last nights dreams: 1)My father wants to buy/get a bigger boat and 2) I am on top of some building looking down at a very large city (feels like New York City).