Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil War in the 3rd Summer
2011, I was told we will be in Civil War, with in three summers. I am a little reluctant to say whom spoke this to me, as I do not want to be roped into a religious or Jesus freak category. But, let me first tell you the dream, and we can go from there.

CIVIL WAR DREAM
I'm standing looking over a large, open, empty field (empty, meaning no people were present). However, there was a very old looking boxing ring in this field. It didn't have the ropes around it, like you would see today though. It could have been a stage, but in my dream, I saw it as a boxing ring. About 200 feet (or so) in the distance, beyond the field, I see a line of cars—bumper to bumper, heading up this enormous steap hill in great haste.
Suddenly a man walks directly in front of me, literally about a foot between us. He was looking to the side of him, so I couldn't see his face, but he stopped right in front of me—he strangely just stood there. Since he was standing so close to me I could only see that he was wearing some kind of powder blue garment with a hood over his head. He didn't speak a word to me, he just stood there, looking off to the side.
Suddendly, my peripheralview drew my attention to men being chased, by other men with hug clubs in their hands. These men where in the same garment as the man still standing in front of me, except their garments were brown with a hood, not blue like the man standing in front of me. I see these men running, and all of them avoiding the boxing ring. One man was being dragged up onto the boxing ring by one of the men with clubs, with great resistance. All around the boxing ring, these men were cowering down on the ground, covering their bodies and faces from the brutal attack from these men with clubes.
While I still cannot see the face of the man standing in front of me, I ask:
"Why are those men being beaten?"
"Because of civil war."
"Oh, you are in civil war?"
"NO, you are"
He turns to me, and now I see his face, except all I could focus on where piercing deep blue eyes, from underneath his blue hoodie. He says, very straight faced:
"In three summers from now"
I pray this is not a precognitative dream. I had the dream in 2011—we are going into the 3rd summer this year.