Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death of [name removed] & Martial Law
This dream was another mile marker in kayos and conformity.New projects and developments were shooting up all over. [Name removed] had died right as her career was at its peek. The news of her death spread like wildfire. My husband and I were in a new mall-like store. We could hear most people talking of her death, and most could not believe it. "She seemed to be back on top of her career" some would say.

My hubby and I knew something was not right this day. People seemed to care so much about her passing that they did'nt notice the strangeness of this day and the news to follow. I knew this, because it was a sign of something much worse!

When all of a sudden the entire building started to shake and tremble. Some Crazy people were enjoying this, while others were running around like chickens with their heads cut-off, if fear,much like my hubby and I.

People then started looting the mall, so my hubby and I found our chance to escape, and find our kids! We knew we had no use for the material stuff, we just wanted to be in a safe place with our kids!

After finding our children, we drove up to the nearby mountains, to find a secure place to hide. Plus with a recent Quake we did not want to linger in the valleys for fear of dams and levys breaking apart. Which could cause a massive flood.

Once we got to the top we were able to see for miles. We then noticed a mass amount of people walking around the mountain, with only what they could carry. US Millitary guards were patrolling the walk-way with loaded weapons, and would shoot Any One who got out of line....."Martial Law" was declaired.

Then I woke up!