Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams of the Dead
I had a very odd dream in May of 2005. I thought that I was in my step grandmother's house and she was walking through and I told her that I miss her and she said she missed me too but she was happy where she was. In the dream, I saw a lot of dead relatives and other people I knew and there were some who were in the dream that were still alive. I noticed that my other grandparents were in the kitchen and they were still alive in reality. I thought my grandmother's deceased mother was standing next to my grandmother and she was smiling and talking to me, but I could not hear her. I also saw my husband's grandmother in this dream and she was alive at the time. When I woke up, I had the feeling that it was not a dream but I was talking to them in reality.
Starting in October of 2005, the people in the dream that were alive started dying. My husband's grandmother pass in October of '05. And my grandparents passed in 2008.
-
Last year in 2013, I dreamed of my grandparents and in the dream they were young and I saw them going to church and the church was a church on top of a church which represented the spirit part over the physical. I saw many people walking to go to this church and they were all spirits. It seemed so real.
-