Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 24, Building on Fire.
August 24, building on fire.

In my dream I remembered my friend Maria email that she sent me about the Project August. I was curious what is going to happen in August, so I moved to August. I appeared in a modern town, have no idea which town it was. I found a newspaper to double check the date, it was August 24. Even before reading the newspaper I knew it was August 24, at that moment I thought that Project August was aimed on this date. So it was August 24 and it felt like it was happening today/now.
I saw a large modern building on fire. It was not the latest high tech building, but it was pretty modern. The moment I saw the building I was in the air opposite the building, somewhere around mid floors. I think there were around 25-30 floors in that building.
My emotions were as usual, nothing really strange.
In this dream I thought that I need to wake up and replay the event in my mind to be able to recall it in the morning(I do not write dream journals). So I woke up, thought about all what I saw and went back dreaming about something else.

There was one more event in the same location, but I already forgot it, writing this dream 3 days since I had it.