Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's ok!!
Hello fellow dreamers! Smile I just thought Id explain a little on how this dream came to be....My little sister became pregnant at 16. Of course we were not happy with things or the father, but what done was done. Plus i figured if i became angry with her, then nothing good would come out of the situation, and how could I help with spite? So, I did what I could to help her and her new family. She had many problems with the pregnancy. The first was appendicitis the other problem was her Uterus was slanted, giving the baby no room to grow. She got married to the father, and was leaving to ND Dec 11 2010 at 6 am. She and her new hubby left the day before and was staying in SLC that day. At 5am I recieved an ergent call from my sis saying that she had the baby (Dec. 11th 2010) He was 1 pound 4 ounces. One of the smallest babies to be born in Ut. She was not due untill March 17th 2011. So Every one was so scared for her and the baby! While some, like my mother and I, were giving her every comfort we could, other foolish people were trying to prepare her for the worst! Duh! She knew the worst and did not need to be reminded! So all I could do, was frist verbaly smack the people that were telling her the worst, and then get as many people, and churches, to pray for her baby! The lord knew how worried I was about my little nephew, and this is the dream that followed....
12/17/10
This dream my sister was living in an old trailer. I came over to visit her. I came in and talked back and fourth with her while she was busy making a bottle. She then handed the bottle off to dad to go and feed the baby. (Kolby) I then went in to visit Kolby. I saw him and noticed he was very healthy and very well loved!
then i woke up Smile (Quote: He is soo cute!)
Kolby is now 3 years old, is all boy,a little go-er Wink and is Very well loved!!