Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sun like thing scorches everything on earth
My dream-10:26 AM 6/23/2006-Sun like thing scorches everything on earth-I just awoke from a very scary dream. In this dream, I thought thata planet like thing hung in the sky and it was very huge and close to Earth. It was frightening to look at.Then, I thought that we all knew that this thing was going to destroy the planet. Suddenly on the 4th day, actually it was at night. The sun seemed to take on a human like face that was androgenous, but I thought it was this planet thing that had changed into the sun and she or it started coming towards the earth. Somehow, it seemed to hover over cities and at the same time it seemed to cover the planet. And whereeverthis being stared, a blinding hot light seemed to incinerate things and people. Yet, I don't recall anyone actually dying. But the terror was horrific. And when we thought we had escaped for a while, she turned her deadly beam upon us. And I remember a woman saying that your soul better be right. I started praying but I woke up before I was incinerated.I thought it was mass chaos worldwide. And I thought that in the dream that I was hoping it was some horrible nightmare and tried to awake myself but I couldn't. It was real. When I finally awoke, I was in tears and thankful to be alive. I even had to go outside to check if things were okay. This dream has disturbed me and terrified me!! I don't ever want to have it again!!-Tonya