Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egyptian terrorist
I enabled my Astral Projection through meditation. I set the intention for August 2014. I found myself at an regional airport in the UK. I was on my way to work (In the real World I am an aircraft engineer at London Heathrow)and was stopped by 2 people from Border Control and asked to be checked as I was trying to go through security.I initially was body searched but then refused. I was aware that It was not standard procedure to be checked by Border Control whilst waiting to through security. The border guards looked angry but agreed. As I was aware that I was out of my body I made a decision to travel through the building to where I felt I needed to be. I could see a boarding gate where maybe 10 to 15 people were waiting. I flew through to the gate with the intention of getting to the aircraft, but as I was travelling I felt the desire to stop and speak to this man who was sat waiting at the boarding gate. He had his head down reading something and he looked like a professional person of middle eastern descent. He had a white linen shirt on and linen trousers. His hair was black and cut to shoulder length. He looked and I felt like he was an Egyptian man. I felt the desire to read his thoughts and therefore I put my hands to his head but straight as my hands went to his head I felt evil and was forced to remove my hands.
I left the scene and came back to my body where I questioned the projection. This was as i was told a Project August moment. I was also told that the Border Guard situation was not about me but was set as to let me understand that this man's intention was to hijack a small regional type aircraft and use it as a tool for terror.