Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing the camel to the dark
A few months before Obama was elected President and I had been stewing over the results, I had a dream vision. It consisted of an image of northern Africa, as seen from above, say like from a satellite with oversized icons of the pyramids in the background. Over it was an image of the sun, which contained the image of a camel within the circle. There was a voice thought: "the camel will win".
It was a dream out of context of what I was dreaming about, it was like a commercial that interrupted the regularly scheduled programming. The sense I made of it was that Obama would win. Don"t know if that was the message, but that is how things turned out.
A couple of weeks ago, I had another interruption dream. From a voice within the sun over northern Africa, from a similar position as the aforementioned dream, I heard this: "I"m sorry to tell you that you are losing the camel to the dark…", and the thought words from the sun sort of flowed into a dark circle that covered the N. E. portion of Africa over Egypt that obscured it and the waters above it, IsRae22l and quite a distance to the east and north -- like a large black hole over the area.
I am having difficulty accurately assessing the meaning of this dream.