Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toe to toe with Darkness (with my interpretation)
Dream share: This was my dream on 3/1/14 I shared with with a group of friends and copied my thoughts and interpertation as well.

Fighting darkness. Literally floating pieces of darkness. It was hard to see unless I paid attention. I would think happy positive thoughts of goodness and that didnt help. The darkness was attracted to me. I kept pulling it into my body, not on pourpose but I was like a magnet. I kept floating around my room trying to find the darkness to get rid of it. Then a big area of it came and grabbed me. I couldn't think of what to do to get rid of it. I was racking my brain. Then I knew. I connected to the dark teddy bear being (dont ask me how I knew it was a bear, stuffed animal like because I could hold it, and it was trying to grab hold of me. I connected to its heart center and planted a seed of eternal light. I started squeezing it, and poof it was gone.

Meanwhile IRL...(right before I fell asleep)

I remember my girls in bed with me, as they were in real life last night, and I remember shielding us all in one sheld before bed because I could feel wierd shit going on. I telepathicly heard my oldest daughter say "thanks mom" after the shield and when I closed my eyes I could see my littest daughter tying a bandana on her head like she was getting ready.
I want to say it felt like we all connected and worked together through one body to fight, but that we used mine so they were safe. Not sure if thats possible, but thats what I get when I look at the whole picture.
When I woke up I heard more voices, they wanted me to thank them because I was given something, I assumed it was because the working dream showed me what I was good at. Out of the box on the spot problem solving. Even though in the dream what I did hadn't been done before to my knowledge. ..I MADE a way to get the job done. Maybe im also trying to tell myself I don't have to find my path that has been walked on by another, but I can make my very own.
I also heard that my body was the cleanest its ever been, but I have no idea what they ment by that.
Majority of my communication is when I lay down to go to sleep or when I wake in the middle of the night. No shortage of it, but sometimes like last night before I feel asleep I know it was subconscious me talking to someone else. I just could only hear bits and pieces of what I MYSELF was saying.

There it is. Does that happen to anyone else? The voices before bed? One of the voices you know is your own? I can feel the thought originating from my brain. I form a thought that has no words yet and as I translate to words (or move a thought from subconcious to conscious thought I hear a word that pertains to that thought like I am talking to someone else.)
Holy crap this is why I love sharing I think I answered my own question. I think thats it exactly, minus the talking to someone else.