Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepping Into Our Collective Power With An Ancestor
In the waking world, my mother died nine year ago. In this dream though, she and I are walking toward a building on our local university campus, without any awareness that she is dead. There's a UPS shipping center in this building and that's where we are headed.

As we are walking there together I become aware of a power in me, something intrinsic. I also become aware that there is a man at the building we are going to who has the same kind of power. He seems to be holding something, a fragment of a stone or a meteorite, that is in some way connected to this kind of power.

Just being in his vicinity is triggering the awakening of that power within me. There is nothing I have to do but accept that power and let it unfold within me. It will then radiate out around me, triggering something similar, a similar awakening, in the appropriate folks around me. this is building a particular kind of network, one series of nodes and links that are part of the larger networks at play in the transformation of the earth.