Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demons Everywhere
I don't know what would possess me to have such a dream... but here it is:

I dreamt that I was with my husband going to some building. It looked a lot like a store of some sort. We walked inside to find that there was no service, just people gathered around a small TV watching security footage. As we came closer, some guy asked us to come and look.

As I watched the little TV over the man's shoulder, I saw an older woman sitting with some shopping bags on a bench. Suddenly I could see her sit up and the loose skin on her neck lifted and twisted as in an invisible hand had grabbed her and was choking her. Her face began to get dark until some other people ran into view and whatever had her, released her neck.

Thoroughly horrified, I kept watching in disbelief as the screen cut to a scene in a parking lot. A bunch of teens were drawing something on the ground. They had the area surrounded by flickering lights that I assumed were candles (The screen was black and white and had a very poor quality picture, so it was hard to make a lot of things out)the kids had gathered to the right of the screen and from the left came a person-like creature on all fours that plowed through the group. It had pinned one of the teens and was ripping them to shreds when the camera cut to another scene.

In the new scene, a room was being filmed. As customers walked by, an apparition that looked like a skeleton in a torn robe popped out of the wall and chased everyone out of the room.

I was ready to leave. Those videos were just TOO much for me and now I was even frightened of the parking lot. I dragged my husband out of the store and decided that we should cut through the woods to avoid the parking lot where one of the teenagers had been torn apart. As we ran, We came across a clearing in the woods... in the ground was a glowing circle with many intricate designs and symbols in it. I wasn't sure if we should run the other way or run past it. While trying to decide, My husband and I heard noises all around us. I told him not to worry, we didn't make the circle and we hadn't been involved with whatever wend on here so we would be safe... then I heard a low, evil laugh and someone tell me that that wasn't so. Anyone who came close to such circles could and WOULD be harmed. When I heard this, I freaked out and ran right past the circle to our home.

Once inside, I felt safe... but I made sure that all of the doors were locked for good measure. (As if that would really help...) In the dream, there was a new set of shelves in the room. It was loaded with old antiques. I looked through them and found a Rainbow Bright doll and some other doll that I don't recognize but it seemed he went with her. I had LOVED Rainbow Bright as a little girl and thought my husband had put it there just for me... but when I asked him about it, he had no idea what I was talking about. He was looking over into a cardboard box and told me I should have a look. Inside the box were busts of a prophet and his wife. I was very upset that they had been broken, and was wondering if I would be able to piece them back together... some of the pieces were very small and some of it had been ground into a very fine powder.

My husband took the larger pieces and I gathered the tiny shards and we moved it to a table so that I could try to piece it back together. After I set the pieces down, I asked my husband where the glue was, but he didn't answer. I turned to find him frozen in fear. There was a big, black hole or portal in our wall. It was unnaturally black. It was SO BLACK that it hurt to look at it, much like it hurts to look at the sun. Out of the portal came a long, slender woman-like creature. She had purpley-gray skin and a very feminine face with bright orange-yellow eyes. She had a VERY long torso with EIGHT arms growing from the sides of it. She was naked. I don't remember what her feet looked like... or if she even had feet, because honestly... I was caught up in the way she moved using those arms. She crawled up the wall and over the ceiling moving her arms and body very wildly in a very weird and unnatural fashion. I didn't know what do, so I started to pray as loudly as I could while my husband crouched behind me. She stopped and glared at me very angrily, then launched at me. I was sure she was going to get me, but when she got about a foot away from my face, she was thrown back. She crawled back up the wall and crawled above us, I prayed even louder and when she tried to pounce us from above, she was thrown off again. She tried several times from many different angles, but as long as I prayed, she couldn't put a finger on us. She was clearly very frustrated, and screamed at is that it didn't matter what we did, I would eventually get tired and no longer be able to pray. She told me that demons had been released and were EVERYWHERE now and that there would be no escape for people like me. I started praying asking God for strength and protection for my family and those suffering and then commanded that she leave and never harm us in Jesus' name. She paced back and forth on the wall looking very frustrated, and then disappeared. When I was sure she was gone, I looked back to check on my husband... It was almost humorous to see a big, tough army vet cowering behind me, but I understood. I don't think I've ever seen anything so disturbing either...

He was unharmed. I told him that not every battle can be won with a gun and to remember to pray... I was very frightened too, but checked the entire house to make sure there was nothing else there. The black portal was gone, everything seemed fine, so I went to look outside.

For whatever reason, we lived on a cliff overlooking the ocean in this dream, and I went to the cliff, but somehow ended up falling into the ocean and blacking out. When I came to, I was washed up on the beach. Sitting next to me was a huge brownish-black dog. It was roughly the size of a large horse and it had eyes that went down the entire length of it's body. Bright orange-yellow eyes. I saw it had eight legs and immediately knew that this was the demon woman I had seen earlier. About 10 feet behind me was another dog... I felt like this one was male... it looked exactly the same and I was not afraid of them, but wondered why they had saved me from drowning. The female next to me replied to my thoughts saying that she was "obligated" to save me... but I don't recall why. She was clearly very angry at the situation and said a lot of other stuff to me that I thought was strange, but I can't remember now...