Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Night of the horrible dead"
03/21/10
It started in the Mountains of Yellowstone Utah.
People started getting sick, but not any sickness known to man. I escaped after I looked up and saw men in full-bodied suits, catapulting down from helicopters. I knew that whatever this sickness was they had something to do with it.
I left to go find my husband, but for some reason I did not have any knowledge of my children.
Along my way I met a few other survivors. The pandemic was just starting and spreading fast. People were scared, but the smart ones just stayed far away from the other sick people. There was something different about all this, I could feel it!
I traveled with a few other survivors, but as soon as we got to a town we scattered. In search of our loved ones. Somehow I met up with my hubby, but he had caught the sickness. And even though it was in its earliest stages, I decided to run from him too, and hopped onto a motor bike. I just wanted a safe place to hide!! One place I hid in had other people hiding there and some of them was sick. I told the people, that were trying to care for the sick were risking their own lives, and should all leave before its too late. Some listened, while the ones who did not soon found out what I was talking about. (Just like a horrified Zombie Movie!)
I would then have to find another place to hide. Even the animals started getting sick!
I finally found a room all empty so I brought the Bike inside, and hid inside the closet with my bike, just as I was starting to relax, I saw my hubby walking by through some blinds that could see out to the hallway. He was a zombie and was walking with another zombie girl. I thought to myself: "They must still be human with human urges & memories, but non-human none the less. I started to relax again, just then a woman and some other person, came bursting in the room screaming...they were being chased by a mob of zombies. They tried shutting the door, but the mob was too heavy and the zombies pushed their way through. Right then I revved up the bike and drove over the mob, pushing my way through. As I neared the exit, I noticed I was in an Elementary school. I then looked for a clear path out the door then I saw a pair of twin girl zombies, guarding the door hand-in-hand like the "Shining" (by Stephen king)
They saw me and started running after me, but I revved up the bike and knocked them down as I drove by.
As I drove out side into a warm, sunshiny day. Then I saw the person I first escaped with, but unfortunately, she was a zombie. I then neared the gate to the school and slipped through. Some other people were on there way out as well so I decided to ride along with them. 1 lady was saying goodbye to her husband and petting his face. He was sick. She could not do much more than that. It was then I realized I could have said goodbye to my husband but I did not know what it was at the time, and felt regret. As The others tried to explain how the sickness was caught through open wounds blood contact kissing, sneezing or coughing.
The husband told us to "just go" and pushed the wife away, she pet his face again, and we drove away...the end. Then I woke up