Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit Interview
Today (It seems) I had an exit interview. For the past month, in my waking world, I have felt as if I have been bombarded with vibrations designed to evoke emotions/false feelings/anger. I can usually identify the "broadcasts/vibrations" and work through them, but this is not an easy process, especially when real stresses in life become amplified. (work load, quality of work, and deadlines)
Today's naptime was a dream you can wake from, fall back to sleep, and the "dream" would continue from seemingly the same point. I was sitting at a desk, with a polite/smiling person across from me. I felt as there were questions asked and responces from me. The dream was just at the edge of my awareness, so I don't remember more than that.
Now, I feel as though a great pressure has been released. I don't feel an interference pattern surrounding me, amplifying my sense of fustration with the world or my life. :-)
I will admit a sensitivity to the moon phases, with the 1/4's being the roughest, and full moons extreme emotional awareness.
I would say this is the first time I've noticed an overt "experiment" experience in my waking state that "coordinated" with the dream world. I've had dream "contact" experiences before. I've traveled to mars, had "doctor" visits, interviews to an art school, and unintentionally seeing the observers taking notes while I'm sleeping. But this experience has brought a new level to the "petri dish"