Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream1
I've forgotten some details is it was a few months ago, but remember it for the most part.
It began with me walking to my car at my college, it's twilight-esque, and as I'm nearing it someone (within the dream is a friend) cries out and points behind me. I turn around and see that the sky is alight with stars, he says something along the lines of "the north star has disappeared", and I respond "no, it's over there" and as I do it flares an incredibly bright light.
Somehow it quickly transitions to me going to their (two more people appear) vehicle and I sit in the front passenger seat. The one driving and a guy in the back are discussing a grave issue of the one in the back having cancer, the front is engrossed in pitying him, and I interrupt him to point out that there's a cop ahead and he needs to slow down. He gets angry that I cut him off from his speaking and the one with the malady says "No, he's right".
The car keeps going and the dream transitions to me driving a vehicle on a bridge (raised highway) going over a swamp and 3 of my best friends from high school are in it. Driving quickly with crazy swerves left and right, then a fish falls from the sky and I quickly stop.
My best friend from high school and I get out. (here is where it is a bit hazy too), either the fish flopped off the bridge into a patch of dry dirty/swamp land amidst the bogs or my friend threw it down to kill it. He jumps down (20ft or so) and calls (or motions) for me to come. I jump and land fine. He cuts open the fish and smears a goop inside (that's all there was, like cracking open a soft egg in the shape of a fish with a brown goop inside) on his face like, he motions me to do the same. I ask what's going on and he replies "we're going to catch a gator", I nod in approval/understanding and smear it on my face.

Then, noises from within my house woke me up.
If you can glean anything from this, I'd be much obliged. I hope it can help your research as well.
I've got to say too, this dream was the closest thing to lucid without me realizing it.
Not sure if this helps, but I've had a few lucid dreams where I managed to take control of them and bend the entirety of the dream to my will, changing location within and everything. I've never practiced it or anything, just sort of happened when it did.
Also, the swamp place is somewhere I've never been before nor that I can recall ever seeing.