Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth's Gravity & God Has a Sense of Humor
This dream occurred on 7/11/14 while visiting family in Tenn. The dream begins with my old boss calling and asking if I could come consult for a few hours. When I arrived, he wanted me to go through employee files and match things up but he didn't want any current employees handling the task for confidential reasons plus he knew if he asked me not to read any that I would comply as I am honest. While matching photos in employee files to other items, I noticed an employee with the very same name as mine (which is highly unusual). This employee happened to walk in the room and I called her by name and told her my name was the same. She became a little put off and wanted to know how I knew her name. I told her I saw it in her employee file. She got upset and asked if I had read her employee file and I responded, "No, that's not why I am here". She stormed off. Later, she came up to me and told me she had something to tell me. She proceeded to tell me that she had been filming me all day on a live Twitter feed. I became upset and told her she did not have my permission. I went to my old boss and confronted him and he knew nothing of her behavior. Later she came to apologize and wanted to make it up to me by inviting me to her condo with a great pool.

I went, reluctantly, only because I wanted to forgive and keep the peace. As I was jumping off a second story dive rock area, instead of falling into the pool I started floating. I said, "Earth's gravity is all messed up". "What's going on with Earth's gravity?" I began looking in the sky to see if birds were being affected by the gravity. Suddenly I see a man in plain street clothes floating with two other beings. The man looks very confused. He starts to vaporize into pink and purple and then disappears.

It is at that moment I realize that the rapture is occurring (mind you I am a spiritual person but not religious at all). I was a little upset as I was not at home with my husband and dogs and was at a strangers house when the rapture is happening. Other people around start talking about who is going and who is not. They make comments such as, "The people involved or causing 911 won't go" "Anyone involved in the contribution of the Holocaust won't go", etc. I said, "That's not what it is about. It's about forgiveness and compassion. If you are capable of this, then you will go or be taken."

Suddenly, God comes down with his assistant. God appears as the character "Leo" on the TV Series, Charmed. God says, "You people got it all wrong, it is about forgiveness, don't you understand and see that now?" I said, "God, I have some questions" He said, "Hold on", then turned to his assistant and made a joke about my chest being like pillows"

I woke myself up from the dream laughing and saying to myself, "I knew God had a sense of humor"!

The End