Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indoctrination government agencies
dreamt about being force to go to some underground place, and I was being indoctrinate about islam We had to stand the for a long time, and it was a king or an ego base leader man at the front of the room.

This was definitely in England.

This leader was very mean. Very intense, he was doing a lot of mind control and talking down to people. It had an army feel to it.

I keep feeling that I wanted to get away from him, and I couldn't. There was a very long speeches that kept going on. It was all about Islam. People that should come to the front of the room, and he would humiliate and tortore them. He keep waving a book around. he said he had done it last year.

I talk my way out of having to go to the front of the class. I had spilled water, and This leader wanted me punish.

I went home and I didn't want to go back,

There was another session, and someone go out, by fighting, it was the beginning of the session, where this very powerful man didn't want to be there, so we both fought our way out. It seem like there was a discussion at the place before the fight, and I ask again, what does islam mean? he said think about it, it is to indoctrinate you, It took some time to get this out of the leader.

he had people everywhere, he told people everywhere that would be able to kill me if I didn't cooperate. if I didn't show up to this meeting.

The fighting the way out of this meeting was pretty extreme. I have never fought like this in a dream.

I went to the hotel, I was staying at, and I was talking to my husband about the problems and it was really bad and I didn't want to go back there.

there were two cats on the ground.

I look around for weapons as the leader said, if I didn't shown up, he would come for me.

my husband pointed out the weapons on the ground such as pieces of wood. an axe.

People tried to come to get us, and we fought very intensely, and killl the people sent to kill us. I was making plans to go back to america, that was my main concern, going back to America, but I knew I couldn't trust anyone, that no one would believe me. I had to report this, but if I did, their group had there people there and nothing could me done.

then it was as if I was back at the meeting again, and I was what does islam mean? I ask again and again and again, he then said, think about it is a coverup I then was shown, a page with some words darken out and some highlighted

the last thing I remember was he had people everywhere he told me, they were in the CIA.

I believe that at the 3 third week in August a story comes out here in England about extremists infiltrating high government agencies.