Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cinderella in England
The following dream is part of a series of dreams I've had this week all dealing with the number 8. A friend of mine told me about "The August Project" after I had these dreams:

JULY 23, 2014 - CINDERELLA IN ENGLAND
I am involved in watching a stage production of Cinderella. There are many students around in the audience and I am responsible for them. The stage seems to be part of a large castle and after the show I am leading kids in a long line through the curving staircase in and outside the castle. As we are walking, the stage manager who is an English man asks if I can guess what number is important about the show. At first I say there are 8 chapters, but the answer is wrong. He has a look in his eye like I'm close, so I decide it has something to do with the number 8. I guess once more, but I know I'm close. I finally say it has to do with the 8 ducks (or swans) in the story and I am right. He tells me he can make a costume/gown for me if I come up to an upper level in the castle, he can make the town very cheaply—$8. Sylvia Yacoub is with me and we are both excited that w