Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow
Last two dreams, I have had snow or winter in them. Also, the color white was pointed out when in my dream I remember asking what is the significant color as I looked down at my shirt I seen an all white solid color. And as I was running I seen snow and it felt very cold.
It would not stay this way the entire dream, but my first night dream started with my boyfriend driving and I was the passenger and we were on a winding road with mountains to the left of us and water and a huge cliff to the right. All of a sudden, all this dark reddish brown, with gray Hughes of some ashy substance started to cover the entire car. My boyfriend could not see and we instantly fell to the right and into the water. For about 15 seconds I was scared frozen then I tried to unfasten my seatbelt. I felt cold water rushing in, and at that moment I woke.
Second night...again there was snow and it was dark or night. Which also was the case in the first dream as well.
I was running again, this time with people I didn't know. We were so cold and found a cave to hide in. I felt fear again, but did not know why. Someone had a burning rag on a long branch that lit the cave and we huddle around each other, not one person saying anything. I woke.