Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election successful but terrifying -- 09/27/14
I posted this post on another thread. I don't want to make that thread's replies to me on it look strange, so won't delete it there, but bringing it here where it belongs.

I shared on the other thread about being new here, and not being one with the Gift of Dreaming, except for a couple or three dreams in my lifetime of almost 60yrs. I am not a psychic but a true intuitive. I never want to get in the way of the gifted dreamers here, and the focus of The Dreams, and this wonderfully complex Bot experiment. No, it's more than experiment, it's discovery and more. This is a most-fascinating place. I'll always remember I'm a guest here.

Election Success with insight terrifying, these terms resonated with me very strongly. I don't desire being political but my intuition about this is as political as "election" is. So! I suspect it may mean that the senate is going to go to the other party and The House stay with that party, being a success. Jubilance at first but then terrifying insight will taint the joy of that success. The people in power are not likely to tolerate this and the terrifying insight will be the consideration that they may orchestrate a false flag event. The terrifying part will be the large amount of time between Election Night and the date in January when the newly-elected are seated into office.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Election successful but terrifying -- 09/27/14 - by Nanny - 09-30-2014, 01:18 AM