Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrating a bicyclist's life.
Mon, 28 Jul 2014:

Headed into a stadium with Dr. S.J., brother, Dr. S.J's daughter (and thousands of others). Lining up to order food first. It's Barbarito's menu. Sign says "No shrimp or tofu" (fresh), but i see pre packed shrimp and ask for them to make a burrito with the shrimp and rice and just salsa. He mixes it and squishes it all together. Kinda gross.

After i pay and look for a place to sit i notice we are celebrating and watching a presentation for a bicycler's life. He has a Mullet and head phones from the seventies that he uses for riding. The headphones had on old Honda emblem on them made of clear plastic. It also looks like he stitched on a newer Honda emblem next to, and slightly on top of, the old one.

Then the slide show (with accompanying music) shows where he keeps his bike. It's a barn on Gibson Mill Road. It has a rounded top. They show another slide that has another barn and is more angled... it was another biker's garage.

Wake up. 5:32am.

----

From 'Awoken' - the Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...lph.awoken