Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home loans - rule changes
I currently live in the Portland, OR area, work for myself, financially well off, plus paying off the home mortgage early in the next year. However in this dream, I am living in downtown Seattle. I come home from work on a Friday, and I am just sitting down to relax when 4 black people come in the front door. A mom, her dad, her brother and her son to start looking around the house. I figured I must have left the front door unlocked, and I ask them what they are doing. She replies that they are considering taking over the house payments since it has so mush equity. I told her that I only missed one payment and I have this month's payment. She says the rules have changed and she can have this house if they like it. I then start helping each person out of the house throught he fr5ont door, as they don't want to leave.
After they are gone, I consider contacting my real estate friend to ask him about delaying this process thorugh a bankrupcy lawyer, if that wil help.
I get the sense that the timing for this dream is in the next 12 months. I don't have concerns about this dream happening to myself, and I have enough cash to pay off the mortgage now, I just would have a pay a early payment penality. I think this dream is to prepare me for the shift in the economy/ financial markets.