Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robot in the park
This dream happened after I slipped back into sleep after my alarm went off I was probably asleep 10-15 minutes .
It starts in a park on the Main Street of a medium/small town . My dad is driving my moms Prius in a the park with me and my sister and our dog squeegee and we pulled over probably to eat or park. There was a hill behind to the right of us and my dad said "looks likes that mans doing something" I look over excepting to see someone at work on construction and see people walking up over the hill . One guy looking like he has a black thing rising that looked like big black shoulder pads or something. Then It keeps coming over the hill and I see it's a big red and black metal robot that is almost like out of Lego world, very simple. I say " that looks like a big machine or something! " and we start pulling away out of the park, away from it as I watch behind us there are police cars gathering around it. The robot is as tall as a house and stands on the top of the hill in the park. We are driving very fast now straight away from the park on a highway. Everybody is driving the same way as us and driving very fast to get away from the robot. We are going something like 100 mph when my dad yells , we have to get away from the eye!! . Then the ground shakes as a blue dome comes rushing out from the city and grows as my mom screams and we are enveloped in blackness. Then I just have a really curious moment of wondering what happens after death , do I just disappear or can consciousness keep going? how am I thinking right now if I'm dead? Then I woke up