Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
phone call-power of right information
This is my fourth project August dream. They all either contain either visual and or information themes.

Jul 29, 2014

Phone rang at 3:00 in the morning. I was in my parent's house but they were not home. My husband answered thinking it was a call he was expecting. Someone in his family was traveling and were to call when they boarded a bus and that the most dangerous part of the trip was over.

I was about to take our dog out back right before the ring. It was a recruiter for my job field. He said he didn't understand why I wasn't paid more for my previous jobs. I told him that is all they would pay and I didn't have luck with any interviews. I told him there was little demand for life science and chemistry majors.

He gave a cheesy motivational speech. "Do you want to make so little for ever? It doesn't matter what education anyone has, if it is right and valuable then it is right and valuable. Didn't you pay and study to learn what you learned? The right information is powerful."

The job was for a sanitary technician. Probably ensuring the safety and documentation of procedures of a water or waste water processing plant.

I thought he was an employment coach and not a recruiter. I wasn't in the mood to be sold something of no value.

Even though it was night it was very dark for being in a suburb. None of the neighbors or streets had any light on. There were not moon or stars. The lights in the house were not the normal lights but something more like night lights which I don't use unless there is overnight company.

I used the landline phone rather than the cordless which is normally used. The old phone is just kept for a backup or power outages.