Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Limbaugh trip to Alaska
Rush sought me out and picked me up to take me on a trip. It was a red compact with the driver's door nearly falling off its hinges with old coins on the floor board; mercury dimes, indian head pennies and the such. He took me to Alaska and let me know he needed my access to a military base. He dropped me off at a movie theater and told me he would pick me up after the movie. When I came out he met me and told me his car had been stolen, however, he quickly found it somehow without calling the police. He told me we would be staying with friends of his, if I didn't mind.We went up an outside staircase and walked in without knocking. I thought that was strange. In the room were two queen beds, one Rush quickly claimed and told me the other one was mine. There were also three other beds in this large open room. There were three women; one Asian, one Mexican, and one Caucasian. There were no beverages and no food, but we talked about the recent disaster in Alaska and the ramifications of the political response.Then I was called away to Virginia, to consult with the CIA on Alaska, but then found myself being chased by the sheriff who were firing at me. I tried to hide. I went deep into the under brush of the woods and covered myself with mud. They searched for several hours, traveling close by my location several times. All the while, I was racing through my memory as to why they were chasing & shooting at me.Finally, they got a dog to find me and dragged me out by the heels, my face and body covered with mud. TV cameras caught the activity and my thought was "This is an episode of 'Cops' so they will tell me what this is all about." The deputy said he knew what I was thinking and told me it was not "Cops." I was going to a jail where no one could find me.I was taken to a room, where two deputies threw me to the ground hand-cuffed and gagged. They sprayed me off with a fire hose. I felt like I was drowning. They started to kick me and I began to bleed profusely. Dream ends.