Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End Times?
The dream started when I jumped on a large balcony and as I look around Obama is right infront of me sitting in a chair in a corner of the balcony with his head down showing no emotion at all surrounded by angry protestors babbling. That is when I started walking very fast towards Obama got right in his face and shout to him with emotion "GET OUT OF HERE" or something similar to that. The crowd heard and I they to started shouting after me to Obama "Get out of here" it seemed to have an effect because the next thing I know emotionless Obama got up with like the most robotic look on his face and just walked by everyone to go inside the building to somewhere. for some reason something felt really wrong so I left and started watching the buildings entrance from a distance. The next think I know I see like 3 people come out of the building with guns looking to harm people. I started looking for a place to hide or just not be seen by them, it looked liked they were searching for something or someone and the next thing I remember about that is somehow getting seen by them , I later escaped in a car later to find my friend CJ, in the dream he felt like he was of like vibration to me, like he was kind of like me with my thinking and so forth which in real life not even close well that I know of. My dream was a little fuzzy but when I met up with CJ we came in contact what looked like a reptilian just on the streets roaming! We took the warrior reptilian down and found a alien artifiact that fell in the sewer drain after we killed him. Once we recovered it we both said it looked like a reptilian skull, it had the horns and everything. We immediately started racing to find someone who knew about stuff like this so they could expose it to the world. It seemed like we jad a duty to make sure this information got out so the whole world could know. On our way there I had told Cj about a previous time when I had try to expose something but failed. Our search then lead us to this portal that when we went through looked like the inside of a yellow slide which took us to what looked like my old highschoool but different. It's weird because just before I even fell asleep I was thinking about my highschool0_0 We started looking for someone I dont know who then one of the princples came outside yelling at CJ telling him to get off the property because he no longer atteneds this school. He showed her some paper and said he was waiting to be picked up by someone so she would get off his back. After that Cj told me somebody we could trust to tell tat knew about this kind of stuff it was sum dude he knew but we were having trouble finding him in this crowd that was at the highschool, it was like they were all having a party outside blind to what was going on in the world, I even waved at one of my friend girls that goes there and it was like I was invisble to her, I saw alot of people who went to my highschool there to. But the dream ended when we got close to the person we were loooking for.. I got woken up by my little cousin.