Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07172014 Camera Weapon

In this dream, I am holding a large mechanism that looks like it"s a camera/sound system but is really a weapon. In the dream, I"m being told that this is going to be a one take shoot, and that I had better make sure that everything was set up perfectly because we"d only get one shot. I was working with another guy who knew this was a weapon, but I didn"t know it was a weapon. I wasn"t sure of what was actually happening.

The camera had a rotating antennae grid, dials and ports, view finder and Mic jack on a pedestal.
Anyway, in the dream, the action is about to start Yet I"m still fumbling to put the phone jack of a white cord into the camera. The guy is worried I"m not going to be ready, but I double check the right hole and insert it.
Next, I"m looking through the view finder and I"m asked to position it near some crates.

The partner presses a button and a projectile shoots out of the camera weapon and there"s a big explosion. The other man shouts at us. The next thing I know, my partner and I are being drafted into a military unit 1 st and 2 nd . Not everyone was being
drafted, we were being punished. I said, "We wanted to be drafted?"
He said, "Yeah, there was no other way we"d have gotten out of here."