Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploding balls of light falling from sky

7/31/2014

This dreamtook placein the early morning around 6:30am.
I was already dreaming a very regular non eventful dream when all the sudden I heard a loud exploding noise and saw a very bright light that was a mixture between ultra luminescent light and fire. At that instant I was shaken (metiphorically) by myself and told myself that this dream was about August and I need to be still and retain every detail of what was to come. AsI noticed this ball of firelight coming from the atmosphere I also started to notice many more coming through. As these firelights drew closer they began to morph into white utility vans. When the white vans were getting close to land the side doors open up and turned into wings and then they landed. The vans had no distingiushing markings ,just plain white and the windows were whited out except for the driver and passenger windows. Though I could not see details through the windows I knew that there was a driver and a passenger, no other occupants. Theyobjective wasto fill the vans with people on the ground and take them away. I do not knowwhere we were tobe transported to and no one had yet to be put into the vans. There were also very large earthmovers that were coming throught the sky, but they were tumbling slowly and never morphed into anything. Itold myself in my dream,to take note of the fact that these earthmovers were out of place, like some unrelated force was trying to engineer a working craft, but they couldn't get it right. This event was taking place during the night in a rural field like area. All people saw what was going on and they started to panic. That was the end of my dream.
I had a sense that there were 2 "forces" working together ( the third was trying to copy the other two) and we, the people, were being taken over. It wasn't just affecting the U.S., but the entire world. I had more feelings throughtout this dream, but I'm not sure if I should write them so that I don't influence. I'm happy to answer any questions.
I am a lucid dreamer and this was my first attempt at dreaming for August. Dreamer Jenn